Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I haven't actually tried this yet but I came across it recently and it sounded really good!
Make and share this Green Apple Cosmo Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 ounces vox green apple vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 ounce pucker sour apple Schnapps
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- lime juice, to taste
- 1 slice apple (to garnish)
- Shake all ingredients (except apple slice) in a shaker.
- Strain into well chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with apple slice.
We liked this alot. It is very similar to an appletini, but the cranberry juice does add a little something extra to it. I think regular vodka would be fine in this if you didn't have apple vodka on hand since the Pucker has such a strong flavor. Thank you for posting this!