Green and Yellow Beans With Goat Cheese Crumble
- Heat vegetable oil in large non stick skillet or wok. Add frozen beans.
- Pour on chicken broth and mix. Cover and cook at medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until desired tenderness. Transfer beans to a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir fry onions and peppers for 5 minutes. Add to beans and toss.
- In a separate bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and peel,oregano, garlic and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over beans and toss to coat.
- Just before serving sprinkle with crumbled goat cheese.