1/1 Photo of Green and Yellow Bean Salad With Sun Dried Tomatoes
From Bella Sun Luci/Mooney Farms' company. For best results, wait until the beans are at their peak of flavor to prepare this salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans, trimmed, break in half
- 3/4 lb fresh yellow wax bean, trimmed, break in half
- 3/4 cup sun-dried tomato, drained, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into crescents
- 1/2 fresh basil leaf, thinly sliced (NOT dried)
- 1SALAD: Cook the green and yellow beans in large pot of boiling salted water until crisp-tender, approximately 5 minutes.
- 2Drain, rinse under cool water and drain again.
- 3In a serving bowl combine the cooked beans with the sun dried tomatoes, red onion and fresh basil.
- 4VINAIGRETTE: In a small glass container whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar and black pepper.
- 5Add the vinaigrette to the beans and toss to coat. Chill 1-4 hours.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green and Yellow Bean Salad With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g