Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
- 12 ounces farfalle pasta
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 lb asparagus, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then in 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 bunch watercress, stems removed
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- When pasta has 3 minutes left to cook, add the broccoli.
- Add the asparagus 1 minute later, and the zucchini and peas 1 minute after that.
- Cook 1 more minute.
- Scoop out 1 cup of the cooking water and set aside, then drain the pasta and vegetables.
- Place the watercress in the bottom of the serving bowl.
- Pour the pasta cooking water over the watercress, then stir in the feta, salt, oregano, lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Stir the mixture until the liquid becomes slightly thickened and white, and the cheese is in pieces no bigger than about 1/4-inch.
- Add the pasta and vegetables to the sauce, toss and serve.