1/1 Photo of Green and White Crock Pot Chili
4 hrs 5 mins
A new take on chili, this recipe uses pork, white beans and salsa verde for a yummy cold weather dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse roast and place in crock pot.
- 2Season (I just sprinkled mine with some Lawry's and pepper).
- 3Add a cup of water, add onion.
- 4Cook covered on high for 3-4 hours or until fork tender.
- 5Pour off excess liquid and shred roast with a fork.
- 6Add beans and salsa. I used a small roast and just one can of beans and one jar of salsa - the quantities can be doubled or tripled depending on the size of your crew.
- 7Cover and let the flavors meld for an hour.
- 8Serve with a dollop of sour cream and chive sprinkles (adding even more green and whiteness).
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green and White Crock Pot Chili
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.9
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 490.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper