- 3 -4 large potatoes
- 2 large onions
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons vegeta instant chicken stock powder
- 1⁄4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel potatoes and onions and slice in 1/4" slices.
- Layer in a 2-qt casserole dish.
- Dot butter over the top, then pour over the hot water mixed with vegeta.
- Cover and Microwave on High for 17 to 20 minutes.
- Uncover casserole and sprinkle with cheese and parsley and microwave at high for 1/2 to 1 minute uncovered.