Recipe by Chef Luny
The feta was oozing out and the veggies soo good. I love this burger. The flavors are wonderful and before you know it...its all gone!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper (diced)
- 3⁄4 cup red onion (diced)
- 3⁄4 cup Baby Spinach (diced)
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 garlic cloves (diced)
- 2 teaspoons cilantro (diced)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into 8 patties.
- Fire up the BBQ and cook away! If you dont want to bbq them, you can bake at 350F for 30 minutes or Fry in a frying pan on meduim high for 7 minutes on each side.
- Add favorite BBQ sauce and top with baby spinach, pickle, tomatoe and cheese!