Recipe by Jester's Lace
From Better Homes and Gardens, this looks like a fresh and healthy treat. Cook time is chilling time. Topped with oranges and orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium oranges or 4 clementines
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In one bowl, combine Corn Flakes, butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 14 x 5 x 1 or 11 x 8 x 1 tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- In a glass measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over water to soften. Let stand several minutes. Microwave on high or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla. Whisk in dissolved gelatin. Pour into prepared crust. Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Peel oranges and slice into thin rounds. Discard any seeds. Remove tart from pan. Arrange orange slices on top. In a small saucepan heat marmalade just until melted. Brush over oranges and drizzle on top of tart.