Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
From Better Homes and Gardens, this looks like a fresh and healthy treat. Cook time is chilling time. Topped with oranges and orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In one bowl, combine Corn Flakes, butter, and brown sugar. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 14 x 5 x 1 or 11 x 8 x 1 tart pan with a removable bottom. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- In a glass measuring cup, sprinkle gelatin over water to soften. Let stand several minutes. Microwave on high or until gelatin is dissolved. Stir.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, milk, honey and vanilla. Whisk in dissolved gelatin. Pour into prepared crust. Chill 4 to 24 hours.
- Peel oranges and slice into thin rounds. Discard any seeds. Remove tart from pan. Arrange orange slices on top. In a small saucepan heat marmalade just until melted. Brush over oranges and drizzle on top of tart.