Recipe by KatieMurch
Super moist, delicious Strawberry Banana Bread made with Greek Yogurt. From: http://nosugarsweetlife.com/content/greek-yogurt-strawberry-banana-bread
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- baking powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (optional)
- 2 cups brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 3 large bananas, ripe
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces strawberry banana Greek yogurt (Chobani's Strawberry Banana)
- 1 cup strawberry, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Start by combining flour, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like.
- Add eggs and sugar… mix thoroughly.
- Add greek yogurt.
- Whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. At this point, fold in the fresh strawberries!
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
- Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and (try to) let the bread cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.