Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
South Beach Diet has this "recipe" for a nice snack using greek yogurt. It's quite tasty and since the texture of the greek yogurt is so creamy, you really feel like you're having a luxurious treat...(cook time is really just the time in the refrigerator)
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon splenda brown sugar
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients together, stir well.
- Divide into two serving dishes.
- Tastes best if it has the chance to sit in the referigerator for at least an hour, serve cold.
I made this for a quick breakfast and although filling, it wasnt sweet enough for me. I would most likely increase the splenda brown sugar next time. Thanks for sharing though.