Recipe by BusyBeeHoneyBee
If you're not worried about going vegan, the soy yogurt could be replaced with Greek-style yogurt such as Fage. Either way, a tasty and healthy dessert.
Top Review by UmmBinat
Pretty good. DD (4 years) liked the honey with yogurt parts. I use Balkan yogurt to be soy free, alcohol free vanilla from the health food store, creamed honey which I melted to be thinned, plus the rest.
- 3 cups plain soy yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 28 clementines, segments
- 1⁄4 cup shelled unsalted dry-roasted chopped pistachios
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine yogurt and vanilla in a bowl.
- Spoon 1/4 cup yogurt mixture into each of 4 small parfait glasses; top each with 1/2 teaspoon honey, 5 clementine sections, and 1/2 tablespoon nuts.
- Top parfaits with the remaining yogurt mixture (about 1/3 cup each); top each with 1/2 teaspoon honey, 2 clementine segments, and 1/2 tablespoon nuts.
- Serve immediately.