Recipe by Teena03
This recipe comes from http://www.everydaybelle.com/2011/06/greek-yogurt-pancakes
Top Review by rpgaymer
These are very good, and super-easy to make. I ended up making two giant pancakes because they almost doubled in size while cooking, but I quite liked the size. I loved how fluffy they turned out. Thanks for sharing this cool recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Open the yogurt container and stir the yogurt until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Crack an egg over the yogurt and stir to combine leaving. The resulting
- mixture should be pale yellow in color and have a few lumps here and there.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour and baking soda.
- Pour yogurt/egg mixture into the bowl with the flour and baking soda. Stir to
- combine. The batter will be extremely thick.
- Spoon the batter onto a sprayed griddle or pan heated to medium-high. I
- usually make four big pancakes, but you could also make 8 smaller ones.
- Flip the pancakes when they start to bubble a bit on the surface. Cook until.
- golden brown on both sides and serve with butter, syrup, fruit,