Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Greek yogurt = Heaven. Basically, this is like frozen yogurt. Got this recipe from Kerasma.gr, the publishers of Greek Gourmet Traveler. Cook time depends on your ice cream maker or the temp. of your freezer.
- 450 g strained Greek yogurt
- 150 g heavy cream (35% fat)
- 150 g confectioners' sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of, grated
- 1 piece honey comb (optional)
- 1 sprig lavender, garnish (optional)
- honey (optional)
- Combine the yogurt, cream and zest in the canister of the ice cream maker and follow individual machine’s operating instructions.
- If there is no ice cream maker, mix everything by hand and place it in a metal container in the refrigerator. Mix it by hand six times, about once every half hour, over the course of the day.
- Scoop ice cream onto a slice of honeycomb, drizzle with honey and garnish with a sprig of lavender.