Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Greek Gods Yogurt company's website; put here for safe keeping. It was suggested to be served with salmon.
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Place garlic unpeeled in a dish with olive oil, microwave on high for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes until very soft.
- Squeeze garlic from skin into a bowl; mash with a fork until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Stir well until fully incorporated.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated for up to three days.