Recipe by BoulderLauren
This is a yogurt based condiment used on bread or meat to add a bit of kick to any Greek main dish.
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 large cucumber, finely chopped
- 1 cup greek style plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mince garlic.
- Finely chop onion and cucumber.
- Mash olive oil, garlic and onion together.
- Drain yogurt to minimize excess water.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, onion and yogurt in bowl.
- Drain Cucumber to minimize excess water: wrap in paper towel to absorb water.
- Add drained cucumber to mixture.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.