Recipe by unicornbeauty
I'm on a high protein diet and sometimes can only have liquids. I wanted to make a higher protein soup and some asparagus. This is the yummy results.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray medium pot with olive oil spray.
- Grill onion over medium heat till soft.
- Add chicken stock.
- Snap asparagus into small pieces, getting rid of woody ends and add to pot.
- Place lid on pot and bring to boil.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take off heat and either blend in blender or use hand blender to blend smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt and milk blend smooth.
- Heat for a bit longer if you want to serve warm or place in fridge to serve cold.