MARIA MAC *'s Note:
I have not made this yet. A friend made this for a dinner party and is was great. It sounds so easy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and forced through a press
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 4 whole skinless chicken breasts, halves on the bone
- 1Combine the yogurt, lemon peel and juice, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2Put the chicken into a dish and spread about 1/4 cup of the yogurt sauce over the chicken.
- 3Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate several hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate the remaining yogurt sauce.
- 4Place the chicken on a rack in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 375 degree F oven 30 minutes.
- 5Turn the oven to broil and continue cooking about 5 minutes, until the chicken is browned on top and cooked through.
- 6Spoon the yogurt sauce over the chicken and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Yogurt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 228.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 38.6 g