Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posting this for ZWT II, taken from a cookbook my late DM purchased at a Greek Festival here in Sacramento, prepared by members of the Greek Orthodox Church here.
- 4 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil
- 1⁄2 cup of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil, to taste
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients, chill 1 hour.
Super easy and good salad, everyone loved this. I added 1 TBSP balsamic vinegar to it. I would make this again!
Perfect. Chill at least 1 hour. I prepared the salad the evening before. Mmmmmmm!! Canellini, Great Northern or even navy beans will work in this recipe. Thanks!