Recipe by dicentra
This comes from Lipsmackin Vegetarian Backpackin. Zucchini spears would make a nice addition.
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- At home: cut sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and place them in a zip-locking bag with the basil.
- Carry the feta separately and the olive oil in a plastic screw-top container.
- Wrap tortilla in foil and carry that separately as well.
- At camp: Crumble the feta cheese. Add it, along with the oil to the tomatoes and basil in the bag.
- Shake to combine and place the mixture on the tortilla. Roll and eat!