Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very nice salsa served with fish or chicken. Also can be served next to some brie with crackers.
- 1 1⁄4 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped and toasted
- Mix together all ingredients except walnuts until well combined. Season with salt and pepper; stir in walnuts just before serving.