Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
Source: Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. Don't be afraid of the anchovy paste. It gives this dressing a wonderful zing.
Top Review by UmmBinat
As recomended I used this on recipe#424059. I didn't have anchovy paste so I added sea salt to taste, used fresh organic marjoram in place of oregano, organic olive oil, freshly squeezed organic lemon juice, organic garlic cloves, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or 3 tablespoons salad oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper