Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A unique dressing with fresh herbs and olive oil.
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice (or lime)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest (or lime)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (more if you like)
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped (or fresh parsley)
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper, fresh
- Combine and whisk ingredients together.
- If desired, chill before using.
I like using lemon juice in dressings so I liked this!! I keep a small herb garden at my door and i used a lot of them in this versitile dressing. Thanks Chef#225625