Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple lunch salad for one, reminds me of when I went to Santorini, Greece. A real greek salad doesn't have lettuce in it!
- 1⁄4 English cucumber, sliced
- 6 -8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chunked
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 6 kalamata olives
- 2 -3 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled (I use herb & garlic)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1. Arrange cucumbers, tomatores, green peppers, red onions, feta, and olives on plate.
- 2. Drizzle oil and vinegar on top, and finish with sprinkled oregano.
Very good Green salad!. The quantity of oil and vinegar dressing is just perfect. I forgot to buy a red onion so I substituted green onions from my garden and I used mixed olives rather than just Kalamata olives. Thanks. Made for Veggie Swap 38
Great great Greek salad! it was perfect for me.I'll stick to this recipe for the future.
Delicious Greek Salad! I've tried to upload pics, but Zaar seems out of sorts right now! Thanks for posting!