Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from most recent book. Haven't tried.
Make and share this Greek Veggie Wrap (South Beach Diet Phase 2) recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl with exception of tortillas.
- Divide among 4 tortillas. Wrap burrito style.
4 1/2 stars for us! This was so fresh and yummy tasting. I think that the oil and vinegar could use a bit of spice such as oregano or Italian Herbs so that's a change I will make next time. I couldn't resist throwing in a bit of cucumber too and it was great. My husband tried his with imitation crab meat added to it, and that was good too. I see a lot of possible variations and will definitely make this again. Thx for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.