Recipe by Lizzie Rodriquez
from most recent book. Haven't tried.
Top Review by mums the word
4 1/2 stars for us! This was so fresh and yummy tasting. I think that the oil and vinegar could use a bit of spice such as oregano or Italian Herbs so that's a change I will make next time. I couldn't resist throwing in a bit of cucumber too and it was great. My husband tried his with imitation crab meat added to it, and that was good too. I see a lot of possible variations and will definitely make this again. Thx for sharing. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)