Recipe by Lalaloula
Yum, I luv this super tasty yet very easy to make veggie dish as a main course. It features green beans, zucchini and onions in a zesty yoghurt sauce and feta cheese.
Top Review by Rita~
Light and refreshing! Made with garden picked fresh string beans so I didn`t cook in water. Just added in along with the zukes. Didn`t need broth so that was omitted. For the herbs I use Greek oregano, parsley, thyme. Plated and just poured the dressing over it. Didn`t measure a thing just went with it. Thanks!
- 200 g frozen green beans
- 200 g zucchini, sliced
- 4 medium onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons vegetable broth
- 200 g yoghurt (low-fat is fine)
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 60 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 slices whole grain bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare beans according to package directions in salted water. Drain.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a large skillet and sautee onions, garlic and zucchini until lightly browned. Add broth and let simmer covered for about 4 minutes. Add beans.
- For the sauce combine yoghurt, herbs and lemon juice. Pour into two small serving bowls.
- When beans are heated through, sprinkle feta cheese on top of the veggies and serve with the yoghurt sauce and the bread on the side.
- Enjoy! :).