Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great veggie wrap that makes a filling lunch or supper.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 -2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 large ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 10 kalamata olives, halved and pitted
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce, preferably hearts
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 large burrito size flour tortillas (warmed)
- In a large bowl, add the lemon juice, parmesan cheese, mint, and garlic; stir to combine.
- Add the olive oil; whisk to combine.
- Add the cucumber, tomato, onion, and olives; toss to combine.
- Add the romaine lettuce and feta cheese; toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon half of the salad mixture onto the lower third of each tortilla; make sure the filling does not reach the edge of the tortilla.
- Wrap up burrito style (fold in the two sides of the tortilla and roll-up the tortilla away from you).
- Cut in half on the bias and serve immediately.