Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salsa is wonderful on simple grilled meats or as a tasty dip with pita chips. I like to use all kinds of olives in this recipe, so feel free to use your favorites.
- 1 lb tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1⁄2 cup purple onion, minced
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- Whisk together lemon juice and next 5 ingredients.
- Toss together tomato mixture and oil mixture; sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Cover and chill.
Wonderful on rye bread with a little mayo, cheese, meatless ham. And I was in heaven! My husband tasted it, loved it and had me make him one. Thanks Geema!