Cook1 hr 10 mins
From Light & Tasty. This would be good as a side dish for lamb.
Make and share this Greek Vegetable Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb zucchini, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 3 small carrots, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large potato, peeled, quartered and cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer half the beans, zucchini, carrots, potato, onion and celery.
- Top with half of tomato sauce.
- Combine seasonings and sprinkle half over tomato sauce.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake 70-80 minutes, until vegetables are tender.