1/3 Photos of Greek Vegetable Bake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
From Light & Tasty. This would be good as a side dish for lamb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb zucchini, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 3 small carrots, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 large potato, peeled, quartered and cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray, layer half the beans, zucchini, carrots, potato, onion and celery.
- 3Top with half of tomato sauce.
- 4Combine seasonings and sprinkle half over tomato sauce.
- 5Repeat layers.
- 6Cover and bake 70-80 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Vegetable Bake
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: