Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I put these together last night, just trying to come up with something to liven up my ground turkey. They came out pretty good! I worked out that they are 5 points each if you are doing WW. I had mine with sauteed red onion and eggplant - good combo.
- 1 lb 99% fat free lean ground turkey
- 8 large green olives, chopped
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons egg whites (Egg Beaters)
- crushed red chile, to taste
- cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients.
- Form into 4 patties.
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add the patties and cook until done, about 4 minutes each side, or until they reach 165 internal temperature.