Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Whip up this easy recipe with ingredients you have on hand.
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (14 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- Cook tortellini according to package directions, adding peas during last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper. Add to skillet; cook, turning once, until opaque, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add Alfredo sauce, feta and reserved pasta water; cook, stirring occasionally, until feta is melted and sauce is smooth and heated through; 3-4 minutes. Stir in pasta with peas and spinach.