1/4 Photos of Greek Tomatoes (Ww)
Fresh summer tomatoes shine when simply adorned with flavored feta, parsley, and olive oil. From "WW 5-Ingredient-15 Minute Recipes" and = 2 points. NOTE: I've shown some optional ingredients that we enjoy with this dish; I add a pressed garlic clove sprinkled over the tomato, and include thin onion slices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Arrange tomato slices on a serving platter. (Mix optional onion slices with tomatoes).
- 2Sprinkle feta cheese, parsley, (optional garlic) and pepper over tomatoes; drizzle with olive oil. Serve immediately.
- 3NOTE: Serving size = about 3 slices.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Tomatoes (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 61.5
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
feta cheese with garlic and herbs