Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
From Kerasma's Greek Gourmet Traveler Summer 2007 Edition. This recipe is from Life Gallery Spa's Chef, Dimitris Lemonis. This recipe was part of the "Spa Foods" article.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
What a refreshing and tasty salad. I couldn't find anthotyro cheese at my local market, so I garnished our servings with low-fat cottage cheese. And I thought it was a great topping for such a light dinner salad. Yum Yum Yum. I'll keep looking for the anthotyro cheese though, because I'd like to try it with that type of cheese the next time I serve this salad.
- 100 g tomatoes
- 60 g cucumbers
- 40 g arugula leaves
- 2 tablespoons watercress, chopped
- 2 tablespoons curly endive lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon scallion, chopped
- 30 g light greek anthotyro cheese or 30 g cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons greek extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice