Recipe by (dear prudence)
Yummmm... delicious. P.S. Leave out the feta cheese for a MUCH lower calorie meal! These are also pretty big servings for 4...
Top Review by l'ecole
This was lovely, and a great meal to make on a hot day when you don't want the stove on for long! I cut the recipe in half for the two of us, and used whole-grain penne. However, I forgot and used the dark green part of the onion as well as the white and light green -- still tasted great.
- 2 lbs halved seeded chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onion (use only the white and pale green)
- 7 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces penne pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first six ingredients in a large bowl. set mixture aside.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling water until just tender but still firm to bite, stirring occasionally.
- Drain, add hot pasta to the tomato mixture and toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.