Recipe by Random Rachel
A simple bread salad. The recipe calls for stale bread, but I prefer to use fresh bread in recipes like this so there is no stale flavor. from greekcook.gr for ZWT9
- 1 lb stale bread (about 8 cups cubed)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 2 -4 garlic cloves
- 2 ounces walnuts (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- of fresh mint
Directions See How It's Made
- Place bread, walnuts, mint, and cucumber in a food processor and blend until you have a coarse, crumbly mixture.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt. Stir bread mixture into dressing until well combined.
- Serve as a side dish - goes well with seafood.