Recipe by Cutechef1215
Try this surprising twist on tacos that uses Greek seasoning, spinach and feta instead of taco seasoning, lettuce and cheese. You'll truly be impressed!!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons all purpose Greek seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) package taco shells
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Stir in tomatoes, Greek seasoning, garlic and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce and simmer 8-10 minutes or until thickened. Add spinach and olives. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted.
- Place taco shells on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 300 degrees for 3-5 minutes, or until heated through. Spoon mixture into each taco shell. Top with feta cheese.