Recipe by najwa
The best turkey burgers i have ever tried .... I freeze left-overs, and heat in the microwave later ...
Top Review by MizzNezz
Oh, these are so good! I used the basil, because we love it, and served these on toasted onion rolls. They are full of flavor, very delicious! Thanks for a great recipe, najwa!!
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 236.59 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 118.29 ml kalamata olive, chopped (I usually use chopped salad olives)
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 4.92 ml dried basil (optional)
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste