Recipe by najwa
The best turkey burgers i have ever tried .... I freeze left-overs, and heat in the microwave later ...
Top Review by MizzNezz
Oh, these are so good! I used the basil, because we love it, and served these on toasted onion rolls. They are full of flavor, very delicious! Thanks for a great recipe, najwa!!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, chopped (I usually use chopped salad olives)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil (optional)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ground black pepper, to taste