Greek Style Steak Sandwiches
- Rub flank steak on both sides with Greek seasoning. Wrap steak in foil; let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Remove steak from foil. Grill 15 to 20 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Let meat stand on cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, warm pitas on grill, turning with tongs. Slice steak into narrow strips; divide meat equally among pitas.
- Garnish with onion, cucumber, chopped tomato and feta cheese. Drizzle with 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinaigrette. Top with 1 to 2 tablespoons yogurt.