Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
- Add onion and garlic and cook on medium-high until onion is softened and transparent.
- Add spinach, lemon juice and rice; cook stirring frequently until spinach is limp and rice is throughly heated.
- Toss in basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with feta cheese.
This was so good! I made this to go with Greek chicken, and my husband went crazy for it. He was still talking about it a few days later. It was also fast and easy to prepare, which is a definite bonus! I'll definetely make this again. Thanks!
Very easy to make, and quick, but seemed to be a little lacking in flavor. I think more lemon juice and garlic are in order. I will make this recipe again, though.
Really good! I use frozen spinach to make it easier and then I keep the feta on the side so that family can have as much as they like. This recipe is the closest to spanakorizo listed.