Top Review by starrynight
This was so good! I made this to go with Greek chicken, and my husband went crazy for it. He was still talking about it a few days later. It was also fast and easy to prepare, which is a definite bonus! I'll definetely make this again. Thanks!
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups long grain rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons basil, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
- Add onion and garlic and cook on medium-high until onion is softened and transparent.
- Add spinach, lemon juice and rice; cook stirring frequently until spinach is limp and rice is throughly heated.
- Toss in basil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with feta cheese.