I have made this many times to serve to guests in the summer season, it is delicious! You can adjust all amounts to taste and double the recipe to serve more than six. Plan ahead the tortellini needs to chill in the dressing for a minumum of 4 hours or up to 24 hours. Don't be tempted to use more than 1 teaspoon (or less) of fresh garlic, or the garlic flavor will overpower the salad, you can use garlic powder in place of fresh, if you are not a garlic-lover then omit completely, this dressing is good even without the garlic! If you want to serve more dressing on the side, then prepare two separate dressings and use one to marinate the tortellini in and one to serve on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package fresh cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 lb baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- cherry tomatoes (can cut in half if desired)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender (about 4-5 minutes) drain and rinse under cold water; place in a large glass bowl.
- 2In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, parsley, oregano, garlic, salt and Parmesan cheese (add in a small amount of sugar if desired and season with black pepper to taste).
- 3Pour the dressing over the tortellini; toss to combine; cover and chill for 4-24 hours.
- 4To prepare the salad; add in spinach leaves, feta cheese, onions slices and cherry tomatoes; toss gently to combine with the tortellini/dressing mixture.
- 5Season with more salt and pepper if desired.
- 6Mound on a large serving platter or plate, and arrange the egg quarters around the edge.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Spinach and Egg Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (302 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.1
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 274.6 mg
- Sodium 1127.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g