I got this recipe from the grocery store at the see food department and it's pretty good.
Make and share this Greek-Style Snapper recipe from Food.com.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes, drained
- 118.29 ml vegetable broth
- 78.07 ml sliced black olives (i used Calamata olives, they were very tasty)
- 4.92 ml dried oregano
- 453.59 g red snapper fillet
- 56.69 g crumbled feta cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes, broth, olives and oregano; simmer 5 minute.
- 2. Place fillets in a lightly greased baking dish. Spoon tomato mixture over fillets. Bake at 425F for 10-15 min or until fish flakes with a fork. Sprinkle with feta cheese and parsley. Garnish with additional sliced black olives, if you like.