Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use fresh shrimp if you can get them.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, crumbled
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 ounces feta cheese, cut into cubes
- 8 ounces hot cooked pasta
- Saute garlic in oil in large skillet over low heat for 1 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and oregano; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and feta.
- Cook 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp is pink and cooked though.
- Toss with the cooked pasta in large serving bowl.
Made this at friends-who promptly gobbled down every bite. Change: Sprinkled each individual serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese and some chopped garlic chives. Wonderful dish! Thanks for posting! Caroline