Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A tasty Greek style pasta salad that will tickle your taste buds. Colourful, tasty and will have your guests begging for more!
- 320 g shell pasta
- 1 radicchio
- 3 tomatoes
- 150 g Greek feta cheese
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red onion
- extra virgin olive oil
- crushed black pepper
- Slice the radicchio finely and cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Add to a salad bowl.
- Peel the onion and cucumber and slice them finely. Break the feta cheese into pieces and add to bowl.
- Add majoram, salt and pepper to taste and 3 tablespoons of oil. Toss salad gently.
- Cook pasta according to directions until al dente. Remove from heat and drain. Run pasta under cold water and drain.
- Add pasta to salad bowl and mix well so that all ingredients combine. Add 2 more tablespoons of oil just before serving.
- Tip. Toss salad gently so that ingredients do not mash.
ok too bland