1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
A yummy lamb recipe. Leftovers will store in the fridge for 3 days
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220C.
- 2Place lamb in a large baking dish.
- 3Use a sharp knife to make 10 x 4cm incisions in lamb.
- 4Juice 1 lemon half.
- 5Combine with 1 tablespoon oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 6Cut remaining lemon into 10 small pieces.
- 7Push lemon pieces into incisions.
- 8Brush lamb with oil mixture and roast for 15 minutes.
- 9In remaining oil, toss potatoes, oregano, salt and pepper.
- 10Arrange potatoes around lamb.
- 11Return to oven and roast for 40 minutes.
- 12Add carrots to roasting pan with lamb and potatoes.
- 13Roast a further 20 minutes.
- 14Remove lamb from oven.
- 15Increase oven temperature to 230C Cook potatoes and carrots a further 15 minutes or until crisp.
- 16Cover lamb loosely with foil and rest for 15 minutes.
- 17Carve lamb.
- 18Serve with potatoes and carrots.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Style Roast Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (562 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 888.6
- Calories from Fat 457
- Total Fat 50.8 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 223.3 mg
- Sodium 203.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 66.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: