Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Plan ahead the pork needs to marinade for a minimum of 8-24 hours, if you are using wooden skewers soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before threading the meat on and grilling. I like to thread on large cherry tomatoes also --- this great served with Kittencal's Parmesan Garlic Bread or Garlic Toast :)
Top Review by Faux Cordon Bleu
Wow, very nice. I marinated the pork for two nights and it certainly paid off. Also added onion and cherry tomatoes onto the skewers. Fantastic recipe. Will be repeating this one again and again.
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil (or use vegetable oil)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs boneless pork (cut into about 1-1/2-inch squares)
- seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix the first 9 ingredients until well blended.
- Add in the pork cubes and place into a large resealable bag; seal and refrigerate for 8-24 hours turning the bag occasionally to coat pork cubes evenly with the marinade.
- Remove the pork cubes from the bag and thread on skewers.
- Season the pork cubes with seasoned salt and black pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat turning occasionally for about 5 minutes or until the pork is cooked to desired doneness.