Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple and easy way to do Greek style pizza. I just added a Greek taste of oregano and some sugar to the tomato sauce You can also add some spinach leaves if you like. Enjoy.
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup Greek olive, sliced
- 1 cup Greek feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach leaves (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Roll out the crust to desired thickness.
- Combine tomato sauce and sugar. Add crushed oregano.
- Spread on pizza shells and top with remaining ingredients, (add spinach leaves).
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Place it into the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese has melted.