- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 inch) round prebaked Italian bread or 1 (12 inch) focaccia bread
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup fresh spinach leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained, cut into wedges
- 6 small pepperoncini peppers, halved, sliced
- 6 greek kalamata olives, pitted, halved**
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine sour cream, basil and pepper in small bowl.
- Spread evenly over bread shell to within 1/2-inch of edge; top with tomatoes.
- Arrange artichoke hearts, spinach, pepperoncini and olives on pizza; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place pizza on baking sheet. Bake for 14 to 18 minutes or until heated through.
- You could substitute 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley for the spinach.
- You could substitute 6 pitted ripe olives, chopped, for the kalamata olives.