Found this in Creative Everyday Cooking cookbook.
Make and share this Greek Style Pasta With Shrimp and Feta recipe from Food.com.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Cut onion into thin slices and mince garlic cloves.
- In a large skillet, warm the olive oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, oregano, basil and pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat , breaking up the tomatoes with a spoon. Reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, while you cook the pasta and prepare the shrimp.
- Add the pasta to the boiloing water and cook until al dente 10 to 12 minutes, or according to package directions .
- Shell and devein the shrimp.
- Uncover the sauce and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, reduce the heat to low, cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the olives and half the feta cheese and stir to combine.
- Drain the pasta and serve topped with the shrimp and sauce. Garnish each serving with remaining feta cheese.